Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Resolution

Well - after months of failing miserably to update the blog, I've resolved to post photos at least once a week in 2013.  I never make resolutions because I never actually stick to them, but maybe this one will take.  Anyway, here's how Finley and Charlotte started off the new year:

Two of the biggest hits from Christmas - the big crane from Papa & Nana, and the toolbox from Grandpa & Mimi.

The new easel looks to be a big hit as well.  Chances that Charlotte will draw on unapproved surfaces while using the easel:  100%.  She's already scribbled all over the easel frame.

A firefighter and construction worker cleaning up at the end of a busy day.

2 comments:

Sparkplug said...

I like this resolution! :-) Glad to ring in at least part of the end of 2012 with you, and hope we can get together for dinner again soon!

The Gilmore/Alsobrooks said...

Thanks for sticking with our blog through the thin months - hopefully more updates will be along soon! Yes - let's catch up again super soon!!