At almost four years old, Finley still *needs* help with dressing and undressing himself, buckling his own car seat, brushing his teeth, and other personal hygiene tasks. Or does he? We just thought that was normal until we noticed that his sister, 2 1/2 years younger than him, could preform ALL of those things very well on her own. Just now I caught her putting on a pair of Finley's undies - a pair that I have never seen her brother put on successfully by himself. Charlotte bathes herself fastidiously and even likes to help during diaper changing time. Hmm.... Perhaps Finley could have been doing these things by himself for TWO YEARS already?! Who knew that was even possible!? Not us! (I also wonder: is this a first child/second child thing?!)
It's a little hard to tell what's going on in this picture, but Charlotte has found a pair of Finley's blue undies and is putting them on over her blue jammies.
1 comment:
Eh, I think little sisters are generally more capable. ;) Go Charlotte!
Post a Comment