Sunday, May 17, 2009

Weekend with Finley

No pictures, since it's 11pm and I just realized that we left the camera in the car yesterday, but a short update on recent Finleyisms:

-Finley says "please" now and it's sooo cute! Usually it's preceded by a demanding growl and pointing at whatever it is he wants. :)
-Auntie Heather and Uncle TJ were in the area today so stopped by for a short visit. Finley called Heather "Auntie" for the first time! He also called TJ "D.D."
-Finley's been singing his abcs for us. In a very high and sweet voice he'll sing "beedeebeebeezzzz"
-Today he said his abcs up to letter F! (with prompting, of course!)
-We went to Lowes to shop for some new kitchen appliances this weekend - Finley LOVED riding in the shopping cart that was made to look like a race car and included a steering wheel for him! He drove it all around the store!
-We took some cute photos on Saturday - I'll try to post them tomorrow (after I remember to get the camera out of the car!)

No comments: