Monday, May 11, 2009

New Ball Game

Finley has been learning how to throw a ball recently - this has led to some fun new games.

In this game, you raise the ball over your head and throw it at the camera (or Mom's face - that's fun too).

Not sure what's happening here, but obviously it's fun.

Loading up for another shot.

I'm pretty sure this photo is blurry because the ball just bounced off the camera - hence the shriek of delight.

Taking a break from mayhem to look cute and innocent.

Why is this 18-month old child allowed to have a plate of food on the couch? I don't remember taking this photo, so I'm pretty sure this is his mom's fault.

It looks like Finley's having a religious moment, but I'm pretty sure he's just clapping for himself after making a basket.

The problem with this particular basket is that there's no hole in the bottom, so you have to dump it out every time you score - kind of like the original basketball games with peach baskets.

Why waste a perfectly good basket by dropping a ball into it? Why not climb in yourself?

No comments: