Today there was a lot (as in almost non-stop) of nursing with the in-between times filled mostly with crying. We can't complain too much because he still sleeps like a hero at night - no crying all night - just a little fussing when he wants to be fed every few hours. Also, for now I'm happy to feed him whenever he wants - and during the day, that is most of the time. At some point in the next few months that policy might change if I think he's already eaten his fill and is just wanting to nurse because it's his favorite thing to do!
Auntie Heather stayed for the night last night and was a huge help around here - getting me food when the baby nursed, helping with laundry, diapers, carrying him in in the baby bjorn while we walked, and snuggling with Finley when he had moments of NOT nursing or crying (few and far between!)
Grammie & Grampa Gilmore also stopped by for a short visit
today since the were in the area for an appointment. It was nice to see them and they got to have a small amount of quality time with their grandson when he was resting between nursing and crying :)
today since the were in the area for an appointment. It was nice to see them and they got to have a small amount of quality time with their grandson when he was resting between nursing and crying :)Nathan just got home and took Finn (I'm undecided on whether there should be one N or two in his nickname) upstairs to change him and to give me a break. I can hear him crying pretty loudly right now so I think he'll be back to nursing in a few minutes. His cry is sweet, though, it sounds like he's saying "e-la, e-la, e-la"
No comments:
Post a Comment