

Finley's been rolling over for several days, but we thought maybe it was just a lucky accident. Today it became clear that he knows exactly what he's doing and is doing it on purpose! I put him down for "tummy time" and he rolled over to his back several times in a row! I took some photos as proof, then realized that I can take short videos with my camera, so I'll post them all here. We were wondering about whether this was "normal" so we looked online at a baby development website that indicated that babies might start trying to roll over around 2-3 months... Hmmm, I think Finley misread the directions and thought he should try around 2-3 weeks!
2 comments:
You have a Super Baby! Obviously he's going to take after you two. I'm sure he'll win a lot of cross country races...
If he wins a lot of races, he certainly won't be taking after us!
Post a Comment