Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Outdoor play in unseasonably warm weather (my bulbs are coming up!)


Charlotte & Finley love going to the park at the end of our street. They think it's especially fun to climb on the jungle gym and discover me hiding beneath it with a camera:



Our little girl really enjoys the swings, with excited requests for "When!" (which apparently means swing) Not to be confused with "Hent" (Trent) or "Hen" (Fin) or, for that matter, "Hein" (plane). Sometimes I'm not sure what she's talking about, but with the swings it ends up being easy, since she runs toward them enthusiastically...

Finley is a bit cautious on the slides this fall. He likes to slide, but lowers himself with careful control, as you see here:


I wanted to demonstrate a little less- cautious slide behavior to him, so I went down backward.... and he heroically rushed over to catch me. What a sweetheart!
Yes - that's the cat in the wagon. The kids pulled him around like that for a LONG TIME. All three of them had a blast.


No comments: