Monday, March 7, 2011

Poor Panda Bear....


(Please note the ear that I am pointing to in this picture)


Daddy recently noticed that the Panda Bear in our beloved book That's Not My Bear had suffered some damage to his left ear. What happened? I first suspected a rough 3 year old, or perhaps a bored and aggressive cat, but I was so wrong.

We've mentioned before in this blog that Miss Charlotte will eat just about anything her tiny little fingers can pick up, right? A few moments after finding the pained panda, Nathan discovered that Miss Charlotte (youngest child in a vegetarian family, no less) had a big tuft of black fuzz in her mouth. She tried to EAT the Panda's ear!!! Oh no! What are we ever going to do with her?!? We didn't get a picture of fluff-mouth, but I'm sharing a photo of her prey above.

2 comments:

Auntie Jess said...

I'm glad Charlotte enjoys that book.

Have you noticed that the mouse on that page looks VERY alarmed?! Pretty cute!

The Gilmore/Alsobrooks said...

It must be VERY alarming to see your friend get attacked by a Charlotte monster!