Saturday, March 19, 2011

First steps?!

Charlotte took a little shuffle step last Sunday. She was standing up in the dining room while mom and dad were chatting nearby. She shuffled one foot forward a teeny tiny bit! And she was so obviously proud of herself. I suppose that was her first official step, but it was so small that I'm not sure if it really "counts." I'm still waiting for something a bit bigger that gets her someplace.... Anyway, this evening she had a second try. I got it on camera!!!!!! Watch her shuffle that left foot forward and let me know if you think this counts:


(also, please note the extreme cuteness of little-miss-nose-crinkler!)

3 comments:

Uncle Jason said...

I like how she flexes her wee hands while preparing to take her step. Looks like an olympic gymnast getting ready to do their routine on the high-bars. Yay, Charlotte!

Auntie Heather said...

Dear Miss Crinkle Nose:
That totally counts says me!!!

Auntie Jess said...

Adorable! I think she would have had it if her jammies hadn't slipped on the floor. :) I demand a do-over!