Have I mentioned our awesome backyard? We are crazy about it because it's big and full of trees and has paths meandering among the trees and bushes. Lately we've been enjoying tromping around on the trails in the snow. Today while Charlotte was napping, Finley and I shoveled out (with our "backhoe loaders") wider paths and then smoothed them out with our "steamroller dump truck" (aka. sled full of snow pulled with a rope) to create beautiful recreational paths all around the yard. This took over two hours....
Finally the baby monitor told us that Charlotte was awake and our little customer could come out and enjoy a ride in the wagon! It was soooo much fun! I think I might have had the most fun of all, but Finley was full of smiles and giggles, and Charlotte seemed to really enjoy herself, too! I had to promise chocolate chip cookie baking to get Finley inside after several hours of fresh air! (let's hope this means we can sleep past 7 -or dare I even hope for 8? - tomorrow morning!)



No comments:
Post a Comment