Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New photos from the last couple weeks.

Just felt like wearing his boots, I guess! One of the new trends in Finley's life is to constantly have a stuffed animal in hand (and I mean constantly - during meals, sleep, walks, playtime, stories, and a couple have even ended up in the tub before I could stop him). Here he has one of his favorites, it's name is "Moo."
Nana and Grampa Gilmore took us to the circus on Saturday. Finley LOVED it! He watched everything intently and chattered and pointed out anything of interest. Grampa surprised him with a souvenir tiger and in this picture he's giving it a kiss.
We took Finley on his first hike last week. He did quite a bit of hiking on his own, but after he got tired, he was very happy to ride in the pack.
On top of Bradbury Mountain. Finley's sitting with me as I type this and he just noticed the dog in the background - he's saying "oof oof! oof oof!" - his sound for dogs.
On the hiking trail.
When Grandma ("Mimi") and Grampa Alsobrook come to visit, they brought us a beautiful daffodil. Finley loved smelling the flowers - even after they fell off!



2 comments:

alli said...

Ohmigod!! Tilly the little orange cat!! Good to know he's still getting some attention.

The Gilmore/Alsobrooks said...

Yes - Tilly has been appropriated by Finley - although I try to emphasize regularly that he is still MOMMY'S kitty :)