
Up close. Today I found out that there are at least four more teeth coming in!

This is a new face that the little guy has been making lately. I'm not sure what it means, but it's very cute!

Rainy Saturday activities with Dad, peekaboo and chasing around the couch.

Our favorite kitchen utensil. Details below.
This evening Nathan was working on his computer in the living room and I was preparing sweet potatoes and potatoes in the kitchen. When peeling them, I was reminded of what a nice peeler we have. It came into our lives at 614 1/2 S. 7th in Bozeman, where it was part of the kitchen collection when Alli and I moved in. It's awesome! I've had other peelers and used peelers in other people's kitchens that don't really peel that well. This one works so smoothly and easily - I just love it!So, I called into the living room to chat with Nathan about how fantastic our peeler is. I said, "It's the BEST peeler in the whole world!"
Nathan replied, "It is a great peeler. It's the second best peeler in the world." To which I was surprised, what peeler could be better????
Then it hit me and we both said, at the same time, "Timmy, of course!"
5 comments:
I remember that peeler. You stole it from 614 1/2???? Nice work.
Do you remember my little blue marble cutting board? I still have that, along with the pink measuring cups I bought in Bozeman.
Timmy is my favorite peeler, and Sarah is my favorite kind of rose.
Aunt Heather and Uncle TJ want to see a picture of Finley talking to Elmo on his new phone, imitating his mother while saying "Daba daba daba daba!"
I miss 614 1/2 and its residents most of all. You guys are the best! I will make sure the best piehler of all sees this post. Thanks for making my day!
Sissy - I've been trying to capture a picture of him on the phone, but I swear he hangs up whenever the camera comes near!
Alli - When we moved out Gary told me to take whatever I wanted from the kitchen. So we still have the peeler, the really nice saute pan, and my favorite green handled fork. I think that's it. We also still have the container of hot chocolate that Nate brought there from Idaho, then gave to Tim and Sarah, who later gave it back to us when they moved to Eugene... Can't seem to get rid of that...
Sarah - I got your message about the sweet suite. Let's do it!
Look at all this Piehler love! You guys are the beft. I too often think longingly of 614 1/2. Alas, if only we had an Alsobrook or a Gilmore (or a Robbins!) in our kitchen... I can't wait to see you guys in January! Maybe we can share a nice hot chocolate from the tin?
Post a Comment