Tuesday, October 28, 2008

BIRTHDAY BOY!!

Finley is one year old! He can walk, feed himself, climb up on the couch, and sleep (almost) all night. We spent his birthday weekend in Vermont, where he had a fun time playing with Grandpa, Grandma, and Uncle Jason. On Sunday, we celebrated with cake and ice cream... okay, so the birthday boy didn't actually eat any cake and ice cream himself, but he didn't mind because he was so busy opening and playing with his new toys and books!

Happy Birthday, dear Finley
Opening presents!
Grandpa shows Finley how to get REALLY hyper
Finley poses with Grandpa and Uncle Jason
I'm not sure quite what Finley's doing here, but he looks pretty darn cute with Grandma and Grandpa:
Grandpa and Finley walked all around the yard, I'm not sure who was leading the expedition and who was just along for the trek...
This picture is just for Aunt Jess - I took the little boy to our library last week! He much enjoyed ramming the shopping cart into walls and bookshelves, and he also played with a few board books and toys in the children's section

No comments: