Saturday, April 12, 2008

Finley likes to amuse himself by pulling books off his shelf and looking at them. Today I watched him as he found his favorite book and separated it from the others, then flipped through the pages (and tried to eat it, too)
Cow on his head makes him laughNormally I think that Finley's eyes and upper part of his face are distinctly Alsobrook features, but in this photo I feel like I'm looking at a picture of myself as a baby:


"Just working on my push-ups":
Not too much is new here, except for that the drool faucet is back on after a couple weeks of dry shirt collars. I'm guessing it means that a second tooth is on it's way! Also noteworthy was Finley's excellent day of naps today - he had three nice long naps - after several days of fighting sleep to (I think) stay up and play with us. As you can see from these photos, he's still pretty adorable :)

No comments: