Finley had a big day today. He joined 9 women on a bridesmaid dress shopping excursion! He was such a good boy and showed his smile off to all the ladies. He is quite the ladies man! He made lots of cute sounds too!
After the big trip I read him a couple of books before he took a nap. He cried until I got through a couple of pages and then he started looking at the pictures.

Uncle T.J. also read to Finley this morning. Finley loved the pictures and enjoyed looking like a grown up while holding onto the book!

As we all know, Finley is the cutest boy in the world and has the biggest smile ever. Here is Finley showcasing his best smile while looking at his Grampa Gilmore.
Finley met a few family members today. He met his Great Aunt Kathy and Great Uncle Jim. Uncle Jim admitted that Finley is a cute baby (this coming from someone who claims that babies are not cute)! His Great Aunt Cindy and her grandaughter, Madison, stopped in to see Finley again and to introduce him to Travis' new fiance, Jen. Finley loved hanging out with everyone and looking around at all the faces.
I think he is cuter each time I see him! He is such a strong, cute, smart little boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment