Sunday, December 2, 2007

The sweetest thing I've ever seen!


Yesterday I *thought* I saw a couple of smiles. One earlier in the day when I was reading him one of his little books (when I showed him a page with a shiny and crinkly butterfly), and another later in the evening when we were hanging out and I was talking to him. But, I couldn't be sure... Now I'm sure! This morning when he woke up, I said good morning to him and he looked right at me and smiled a few times in a row - it was soooo cute! I tried to capture one on camera and I'll post the closest picture I got to a smile - from when he was having tummy time this morning. He also is starting to make more talkative noises each day - definitely getting more social. He'll be a lot of fun at Christmas!

No comments: