
Finley spent much of Christmas day in his car seat - luckily for all of us, he sat quietly or slept the whole time!
Christmas was wonderful - we celebrated in Derby on Christmas Eve and drove to Kingfield this morning to spend Christmas afternoon with the Gilmores. We were so glad to share Finley's first Christmas with so many of our family members.
Finley had a chance to spend plenty of quality time with his Grandparents, Uncle Jake, Aunt Jess, and Uncle Nick in the last few days! I took lots of pictures of him with his Aunt and Uncles, but most of them were on my 35 mm camera instead of my digital, so I don't have any to post at the moment. Nathan may have downloaded some I don't know about - if so I'll be sure to have him post them soon!
In the meantime, here's a photo of him in his car seat snoozing away - what a cutie pie!
No comments:
Post a Comment